Be part of an entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Agency specialising in lead generation. The role would suit an enthusiastic and ambitious individual, who has a passion for delivering outstanding marketing campaigns and results for the fast-growing portfolio of clients we serve.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with an assigned set of clients.
- Meeting clients on a regular basis to review account and discuss future plans.
- Open dialogue with clients regarding the latest developments within their business.
- Continually assess client activities and develop strategies to enhance service offering and creating opportunities.
- Plan and develop digital marketing strategies for clients, which are subsequently delivered by our team of digital marketeers.
- Provide digital marketing reporting & analytics for clients, working towards agreed marketing targets and KPIs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Account Management experience, ideally within a marketing vertical
- Have exceptional communication and presentational skills with the ability to report in the best and clearest manner to clients.
- High level of organisational skills and a collaborative approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and the flexibility and desire to grow in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Job Types: Part-time (flexible)
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Creative, fun working atmosphere in new office
- Performance-based bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Halifax, West Yorkshire